Wednesday 11 April 2012

I.R Balloon

I.R Balloon

Isn't it amazing how all toddlers love balloons? My little girl goes wild whenever she sees them & I've noticed that it’s as if she enters a hypnotic trance when she spots them. It was this exact behaviour lately whilst walking with her in the mall that raised my suspicions about them & aroused my investigative roots.
 

A brief search on Google about its origins has indicated that the Rubber Balloon was first invented in 1824 by Michael Faraday via experiments using various gasses. However, the history of Balloons has a much darker past which traces back all the way to the Aztec civilization with the original material experimented with being Animal bowels as part of a sacrificial ritual to their Gods...could there be something we've missed from this form of paganism?

Ok so we've evolved away from these barbaric Balloon types, but I'm still convinced we're possibly missing something that can link them as part of a bigger Toddler hidden addiction akin to the way Cigarettes & Alcohol are a vice to adults.
 

So i guess more investigation is required to put together a solid conspiracy theory. All I’m saying is there's more to their existence than meets the eye...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment