Thursday 29 March 2012

The Battle at Home

The Battle at Home...Ryu Vs Cammy


There are often times when arguments with my wife feel as if they're straight out of a Ryu Vs Cammy Matchup...figuratively of course.


More often than not, she'd initiate the fight with her array
of special attacks caused by something that I did or did not do which often happened in the past, but was triggered by an incident on that day, I'd do the gentleman thing & block until my health bar dropped low enough to the point that death was imminent. Most times I'd perform enough damage control & reasoning to see out the round by virtue of her running out of steam so that the timer of the round ends.

On the odd occasion when things get really heated & she attacks me with all she's got to the point when I'm taking as much punishment as humanly possibly I’d snap, become Evil Ryu & unleash the wrath of the aftermath on her ass. Fireballs, Hurricane Kicks & Dragon punch remarks flow from my mouth like I'm Eminem rapping. I’m not proud of it but I must admit - I kill for fun.

I eventually come around & make good once I'm done spewing my chemical waste...after all I am & always will be a Good Fellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment